Wednesday, February 3, 2016

(MKTG 348) Week 3 - Fundraising Posts

Last week in class we had to post articles we reviewed for the RGB Exchange onto our social media sites. The topic of for the articles was fundraising. Everyone in the class found different articles and typed up a summary of what the article discussed. These articles were then posted to the RGB Exchange website. The article I chose to review was one about fundraising for non-profits. The author of this article gave readers new ideas for fundraising that they may have not thought of before. These ideas include things such as affinity fundraising, creating minor donor groups and participating in super events.
The original article can be found via this link: Fundraising Article
The article that I summarized can be found on the RGB Exchange website via this link: RGB Article
The image below shows the post that I shared through my Facebook page of the article I summarized for the website.


After I completed this task I then went onto the second assignment. For this assignment we had to rank check the RGB Exchange website using the word keyword fundraising. When I performed the rank check activity I found that the RGB Exchange website was not ranked under the keyword "fundraising" on Bing, Google, or Yahoo! In an previous assignment we tried to rank check the RGB Exchange website using the keyword/phrase "non-profit stock exchange".  The RGB website was not ranked under this keyword/phrase search either. It seems that more activity and relevant content needs to be created on the website before it becomes ranked on any of the search engines. Below is an image of the rank check activity using the keyword "fundraising."

No comments:

Post a Comment